Date: 1/10/21 6:05 pm
From: Matthew Dodder <mdodder...>
Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] Possible Western Kingbird at Geng Road
Thanks for the shout-out, Alvaro. I’m looking forward to offering SCVAS's first online class... although I expect it might pale compared to yours. Still, I’m excited and just putting finishing touches on it now...
https://ticketbud.com/events/0ba491d6-5136-11eb-b2f1-42010a71700f <https://ticketbud.com/events/0ba491d6-5136-11eb-b2f1-42010a71700f>

To keep things within SBB regulations, here’s a list of the Gulls that we logged at Palo Alto Baylands today while we unsuccessfully searched for Ridgway’s Rails:

Bonaparte’s Gull
Ring-billed Gull
California Gull
Herring Gull
Glaucous-winged Gull

It’s not a huge list obviously, and several species we expected were not seen, probably because our eyes were mostly focused downward....

Matthew

Matthew Dodder
Executive Director
Santa Clara Valley Audubon Society
22221 McClellan Rd.
Cupertino, CA 95014
408-252-3748
<director...> <mailto:<director...>
scvas.org <http://scvas.org/>

> On Jan 10, 2021, at 5:30 PM, Alvaro Jaramillo <chucao...> wrote:
>
> Hi,
> Just because it is mentioned, in this thread, note that I do have a sparrows online workshop starting later on this month. But that the place where those events gets posted is the <southbaybirds-events...> <mailto:<southbaybirds-events...> .
> Matthew Dodder through SCVAS is doing a gull workshop too.
> Alvaro
>
> Alvaro Jaramillo
> <alvaro...> <mailto:<alvaro...>
> www.alvarosadventures.com <http://www.alvarosadventures.com/>