Date: 1/10/21 5:31 pm
From: Alvaro Jaramillo <chucao...>
Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] Possible Western Kingbird at Geng Road
Hi,

Just because it is mentioned, in this thread, note that I do have a sparrows online workshop starting later on this month. But that the place where those events gets posted is the <southbaybirds-events...> .

Matthew Dodder through SCVAS is doing a gull workshop too.

Alvaro

Alvaro Jaramillo

<mailto:<alvaro...> <alvaro...>

www.alvarosadventures.com