Date: 1/10/21 2:04 pm
From: KEN LIPSHY <wuzupdoc12...>
Subject: [va-bird] Re: Black-capped Chickadees vs. Carolina Chickadee
I decided to test my local Carolina chickadees to see how the would respond to a BC CH call from the Cornell site. They very quickly adapted by responding with the last half of their chick a DEEDEE being a deeper call similar to the BH.
Their entire call was not exactly the same.
Just thought it was interesting.
Kenneth A. Lipshy
Www.crisismanagementleadership.com
Www.crisislead.blogspot.com