Date: 1/10/21 11:27 am
From: Nicolas Main via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Litchfield County Big Year 2020
Dear CT Birders,

For those not aware, at the start of 2020 I decided to set out and compete against myself and do a Litchfield County big year. With a drive to see how many species I could manage over the course of one year, I knew I was up for a challenge. But thankfully 2020 ended up being an amazing year for birding across the state, and I finished off with a total I am quite content with. Once the year ended I knew I wanted to encapsulate the year as a whole. Although difficult, I tried my best to throw everything into one large write-up. Now posted on the Connecticut Young Birders website, I would highly recommend checking it out! The link is attached just below.
https://connecticutybc.org/2021/01/10/litchfield-county-big-year-2020/ <https://connecticutybc.org/2021/01/10/litchfield-county-big-year-2020/>

To a amazing new year of birding!
Nicolas Main
Litchfield, CT