Date: 1/9/21 7:51 pm
Subject: Re: Request for Photography Tips
Hey Steve,

I have been doing bird photography as a hobby for about 10 years. I have
been lucky enough to have been published 26 times. Most often by Cornell
Lab of Ornithology in their calendars, flash cards and regional guide
books. Some of my photographs can be seen on my Flickr site.
https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.flickr.com/photos/jmawnster/__;!!OToaGQ!42RgJHa7YafESvjUY-CyfHYh-ayx9dj5seNvan-B1kz-xaM8-jVFbEKpn9tPkFAMueY$ . I would be glad to talk with you
regarding your interest in bird photography. If you are interested, email
me back directly and we can connect via phone.

Jeff

Join us on Facebook!