Date: 1/9/21 4:50 pm
From: Tony Belejack via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Trail cameras also Eagle Count
I have this one:
https://www.amazon.com/WOSPORTS-Wildlife-Scouting-Hunting-Waterproof/dp/B081ZYLZSX/ref=mp_s_a_1_1_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=wosports+trail+camera&qid=1610239665&sprefix=wosports&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUExQTQ2MTg3TjRJRDRaJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNTUxNzA2MUtESjU0SzdZUTMwTCZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwOTMwNzM0MTU4UlZHUDdOVlRGTyZ3aWRnZXROYW1lPXNwX3Bob25lX3NlYXJjaF9hdGYmYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

Works great for the price!
Tony Belejack
Wallingford

On Saturday, January 9, 2021, zellene via CTBirds <
<ctbirds...> wrote:

> I have been thinking of purchasing a trail cam for my backyard to capture
> sightings of wildlife both day and night. Does anyone have any
> recommendations?
>
> Today was the annual Eagle Count. I always cover Nod Brook WMA. Only once
> in many years have I seen an eagle on this date, and today was not a lucky
> day. Other birds included:
>
> 1 Kingfisher
> 2 Cardinals
> 6 Blue Jays