Date: 1/9/21 2:30 pm
From: Arthur Shippee via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] GCKI, Upper L. Whitney, Hamden
Upper Lake Whitney, Hamden, January 9th.

Mary and I had two Golden-crowned Kinglets along Waite St. by heronry. Also FOY Ring-necked Duck & Cooper’s Hawk.

Still around two dozen Hooded Mergansers.

At feeders, a Red-breasted Nuthatch continues, along with a few Pine Siskin.

A Downey was excavating a hole, & Carolina Wren chattering a bit. 2 Great Blue Heron.

Sent from my iPhone