Date: 1/9/21 2:14 pm
From: David Gibson <20cabot...>
Subject: [va-bird] The Red-shouldered and the Goose
Hi VA birders, This is a piece that contains two different stories
<http://birdpartner.com/2021/01/09/scuffletown-creek-hunters/>. There's the
story about the Canada Goose that fell from the sky not far from me as I
was out birding on Christmas Eve. There's also a story about a close
encounter I had with a Red-shouldered Hawk. I hope you enjoy them both, and
I welcome your feedback. Again, Happy New Year!
Dave Gibson
https://birdpartner.com/

<bird...> To unsubscribe, send email to