Date: 1/9/21 12:35 pm
From: Chris Hensick <hensick...>
Subject: [birders] Request To Change My eMail Address
Hello, Birders People.

Please provide me with a modest assist.effectuate a change of email
addresses for me on the Listserv.Birders [I am, admittedly, technically
challenged in such matters]:

~ DELETE: < <hensick...> <mailto:<hensick...> >

~~ SUBSCRIBE ME @ NEW ADDRESS: < <chensick...>
<mailto:<chensick...> >

I really & truly appreciate your kind attention to this request, as I am
sadly technically challenged in such matters.

Chris Hensick

https://www.avg.com

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/007b01d6e6c6%24ea487ae0%24bed970a0%<24...>