Date: 1/9/21 12:27 pm
From: Dorsey, Kurk <Kurk.Dorsey...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Lee Grosbeaks
Birders
I went over to Lee to look for Sue's Pine Grosbeaks this afternoon. My first pass of the urgent care parking didn't pan out, so I went to the hardware store (my cover story). As I was about to turn on to US 4, several birds flew overhead with the somewhat rollercoaster pattern, heading from the McDonald's to the urgent care, so I turned around with one gratuitous honk from a passing driver. About 8 birds were moving around urgent care, plus there was a big flock of redpolls around the Market Basket lot.

Kurk Dorsey
Durham