Date: 1/9/21 12:24 pm
From: Vineeta <vineetaa...>
Subject: [va-bird] Re: Green Spring Gardens hummingbird
Thanks everyone. My friend and I got a glimpse of it today before she flew
off. We waited for nearly two hours and she didn't return so we left. We've
photographed her twice there but were hoping to get better photos. Oh well.
Vineeta
"Choose to be optimistic. It feels better.” Dalai Lama XIV

On Sat, Jan 9, 2021 at 1:19 PM Vineeta <vineetaa...> wrote:

> Does anyone know if the hummingbird has left? I’m at Green Spring Gardena
> and there are no photographers here. Thanks. Vineeta
>
> Sent from my iPhone. Autocorrect may create typos. Some of them may even
> be funny.

<bird...> To unsubscribe, send email to