Date: 1/9/21 11:44 am
From: Mardi Dickinson via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Directions to 14 Acre Pond backside

Birders et al,

I find it best to go behind and in back of the pond. This is a small neighborhood so please do be respectful

North I-95 Exit 16 Turn LEFT back over I-95 N. OR South I-95 Exit 16 Turn RIGHT both onto East Ave
Continue from both directions on down East Ave about 4.4 miles.
Go five lights and continue till you hit Connecticut Ave that your will crossover.
Stay straight as you crossover CT Ave and it turns into Newtown Ave. Go a few miles
Take left onto Stonybrook Road across from St.Peters Church on your right.
Stonybrook Road winds around to right and down slight hill park to the left or right.
You will see pond and peek-a-boo on your left (hat is the back of 14 acre pond) and waterway on your left.

Hope this helps and Happy Birding!

Cheers,
Mardi Dickinson
Norwalk