Date: 1/9/21 11:16 am
From: Marlene A Condon <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender marlenecondon for DMARC)
Subject: [va-bird] Barred Owl broad daylight on top of bluebird box!--western Albemarle
Yesterday afternoon brought a wonderful surprise--a beautiful Barred Owl perched on my bluebird box in the back yard. I couldn't believe my eyes at first!!!!!!  This daylight sighting right in my yard was a first for this species, and made my day! It remained for about 45 minutes, which meant I couldn't do anything but watch until it left--owls enthrall me. Sincerely,Marlene

<bird...> To unsubscribe, send email to