Date: 1/9/21 9:37 am
From: <christop......> <christoph.randler...>
Subject: [cobirds] covid & birding

Happy New Year
Dear Birders,

Hope you all are fine; we are doing a short study how COVID-19 has changed
birding. Please help us and answer a few questions, that take some minutes.
You can also forward the link to others.

https://www.soscisurvey.de/birdwatchers/

The study is in several languages and we would be happy for your
participation. The study is hosted by the University of Tübingen, and run
by a team of people, also being birders.
Stay healthy and good birding,
Christoph

Christoph Randler eBirdprofile: https://ebird.org/profile/NTM0NTM1/world

https://mobile.twitter.com/christophrandl1/status/1346357125623271424