Date: 1/9/21 9:24 am
Subject: Re: Vermilion flycatcher Martin Co NC
If everyone coming to see the Vermilion Flycatcher would park out on the
paved portion of meadows road by the mailboxes, then walk in. It would be
very much appreciated. Our driveways have been taking a beating with all
the rain.

Thank you, Bob Koch

On Sat, Jan 9, 2021, 9:35 AM Thea and Mark Sinclair <carolinabirds...>
wrote:

> The vermillion flycatcher outside Williamston was hawking insects from the
> fence surrounding the horse corral. A loggerhead shrike was on fence as
> well. Long branch trail is quite muddy with large holes filled with water.
> Thea Sinclair
> Hickory NC
> Thea Sinclair

Join us on Facebook!