Date: 1/9/21 8:01 am
From: Nichols Photography via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] How to access the Norwalk Esplanade
Park on Reynolds street which is perpendicular to South Smith Street. Walk to the right at the bottom of Reynolds. Just before a roped off parking lot is a paved trail to your left between some fencing. Take that until you get to the U in the path by the water tanks

Monica Nichols
Madison

Sent from my iPhone