Date: 1/9/21 6:20 am
From: Jack Smiley <jackrsmiley...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Barn Owl story on channel 7
The former owners of the Conservancy Farm in Superior Township told me that
Barn Owls used to nest in the barn at the farm. They weren't sure of the
year when they last nested there.

Jack Smiley

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAJpB0PXYZ%2B1UtwL1ve9sukErtq_PqeQ27P3%<2BCJAMfyis23TOxQ...>