Date: 1/9/21 12:06 am
From: <kmedi......> <kmedina419...>
Subject: [cobirds] Excellent camera option to get away from a smartphone. (Not a DSLR suggestion)
Firstly, if you're using any sort DSLR or hybrid this doesn't apply to you.
This camera suggestion is for the people who have a smartphone and/or
monocular with smartphone attachment. Or the ones who do not want lug
around any type of heavy camera.

Canon has released a mono like handheld camera that fits in the palm in
your hand, called, "Canon Powershot Zoom." The telephoto capabilities are
100mm and 400mm. Then there is an 800mm digital zoom that is still better
than any smartphone will do. Me, as somebody who uses a standard DSLR and
the big tele lenses. I normally shoot around 400mm. Then on the longer end
on special occasions 600mm.

Now when you watch the video the person reviewing it does give it a
negative review for image quality BUT! he bias in a way because he knows
what DSLR cameras can produce. Please ignore. The images from this camera
will be better than a lot of the images some people post that "refuse" to
get a big camera of some sort and use their smartphone. This camera is
perfect for you!

This camera also shoots video in 1080 24/30p

Yes, this is a youtube link showing the camera how it works. I would lastly
inform you to go to 6:10 in the video for a true comparison smartphone and
how this does so much better!

Watch here <https://youtu.be/3dfo1ctqT90>.

Hope this finds you all well,
Kyle Medina