Date: 1/8/21 8:47 pm
From: Ellison Orcutt <mr.ellyo...>
Subject: [va-bird] Re: Hummingbird, Chat, Oriole in Norfolk
Hi Matthew,
Not sure if you have gotten any responses on the hummingbird. My first
impression is that it could be a young Buff-bellied Hummingbird. Could you
attempt to follow up to confirm the date and location of this sighting and
see if other photos are available? I'm not 100% certain but it certainly
has that feel to me. That species would be a state record for Virginia.

Thanks for sharing,

Ellison

--
Ellison Orcutt