Date: 1/8/21 6:04 pm
From: Sree Alavattam <alavattam...>
Subject: [pen-bird] 20 best biding experiences in Bay Area in 2020
Hello birders

I have been trying to distract myself from the events that have unfolded
this week. I started reminiscing about the great local birding experiences
I had in 2020. What else does a bird photographer do? Here is the
compilation - would love your comments and feedback. Warning - its a long
video. 20 min video for the 20 best birding experiences I had in 2020. So
many amazing places in the Bay area to be in nature and enjoy its beauty.
Hope this inspires you to make your own and if so please share.

Thanks for indulging me. 2020 has been a great year of growth for me.

Regards
Sreedhara

https://youtu.be/-mtzJ15iBVw