Date: 1/8/21 4:46 pm
From: Jack Smiley <jackrsmiley...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Barn Owl story on channel 7
Allen,

Thanks for your first-hand account. I had never personally seen the owls
and I can't remember who told me about them.

Jack

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAJpB0PWxmWYLZ9HXWOHAOgTyMg3a-rbY0gAfdr%2BZZRQ%2Bw72Z%<3Dw...>

Join us on Facebook!