Date: 1/8/21 4:15 pm
From: Matthew Bender <mxbender...>
Subject: [va-bird] Hummingbird, Chat, Oriole in Norfolk
Forgive me if these (especially the hummingbird) have already been reported.
I did not see these birds -- a relative in Norfolk sent me images posted
yesterday to Nextdoor by a woman from the Larchmont area in Norfolk. I
saved copies of the images at the links below.

I cannot vouch for their authenticity, but I thought it was worth posting
these here in case those in the Norfolk area can check things out. I also
don't know enough about winter hummingbirds to have an idea as to what this
guy might be.

Hummingbird:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aiu4OpBr4ph0hrt4DBcSXzzaD9M8oA?e=elvxaU

Chat: