Date: 1/8/21 2:12 pm
From: Christina Cole via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Snowy owl?
Yesterday I was standing in a circle of gulls people had been feeding trying to see if a small ring billed would let me get line off his leg and the Iceland gull was in there. Didn’t care about people and I of course took pictures. But I did stop and think watch someone say I’m chasing down this gull with a camera. Haha sometimes the birds come in your vicinity too... it does happen. Though judging by the long island crowds behavior around their snowys lately I’m sure there’s been a few here too once news traveled. There will always be one.

Christina Cole