Date: 1/8/21 12:55 pm
From: Kathleen McGall via groups.io <katom882002...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Bird id help
HI! I do not post generally.I just saw a cute bird in my backyard in west Mountain View.It was smaller than a sparrow, mostly solid grey with slightly darker wings, a long, white eyebrow and stubby possibly upright tail. The tail could have been a little darker than grey.It flew into my dwarf lemon tree and then also took a brief "dirt" bath by the tree.It was very tiny and cute and was in and out before I could attempt to get a picture.
I tried looking it up in my Sibley and did not immediately find it.
I would appreciate your help in knowing what possible bird this could be. I understand if there is too little information to determine.
Thank you!Kathleen

View/Reply Online (#23421): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/23421
-=-=-

-=-=-