Date: 1/8/21 11:10 am
From: KEN LIPSHY <wuzupdoc12...>
Subject: [va-bird] Re: Black-capped Chickadee?
Having lived up in Northern Indiana I seem to remember that the BC had dark black on its wings that highlighted the white more, the cap is not straight but irregular towards the back and the bird is larger/ heavier and the chickADeeDee is a deeper voiced call.
I will take a look at the eBird link
Kenneth A. Lipshy
Www.crisismanagementleadership.com
Www.crisislead.blogspot.com