Date: 1/8/21 10:56 am
From: Joshua Uffman <birdsandbugs...>
Subject: Young CA - Binocular Eye Piece

I went for a quick walk at Young CA (Jefferson County) this morning.
Nothing to report but the expected species - Here is my eBird list if
interested: <https://ebird.org/checklist/S78879689> eBird Checklist - 8
Jan 2021 - Young CA - 27 species

Anyways, back in the parking lot I found a binocular eyepiece - Possibly it
belongs to someone out there in MoBirds land. I set it on the big boulder
in the most southeast corner of the big boulders that border the parking
lot.

Josh

St. Louis County, MO

<Birdsandbugs...> <mailto:<Birdsandbugs...>