Date: 1/8/21 9:54 am
From: birdrecords <birdrecords...>
Subject: [NHBirds] RE: New Website for the NH Rare Birds Committee
Hi Folks,
Just a clarification. Kathy Barnes is the volunteer web master for New Hampshire Bird Records, NOT NH Audubon, and NH Audubon did not develop the site.

New Hampshire Bird Records is providing space for the NHRBC web page, but neither New Hampshire Bird Records nor NH Audubon is affiliated with the NHRBC. The NHRBC is totally independent and unrelated to either entity. The NHRBC is solely responsible for the content on their web page(s). A list of their members is on the site.

Rebecca Suomala
NH Audubon
New Hampshire Bird Records Editor