Date: 1/8/21 5:11 am
From: Dorsey, Kurk <Kurk.Dorsey...>
Subject: [NHBirds] New Website for the NH Rare Birds Committee
Birders,
On behalf of the NH Rare Birds Committee, I'm posting the following announcement from Mike Resch, our chair:

I’m happy to announce that a new website for the NH Rare Birds Committee (NHRBC) has just been completed. Many thanks to Kathy Barnes, Web Developer for NH Audubon, who developed the site. The NHRBC website can be reached here -

nhbirdrecords.org/NHRBC

Features of the website include –

Purposes and Bylaws of the NHRBC

Official state list of the birds of NH

NHRBC review list

Process used to evaluate records of rare birds

Documentation form for rarities

Past reports of the NHRBC

Each page also has a photo of a recently-approved rarity for a bit of “eye candy”.

Feel free to contact me with thoughts or comments on the website.

Mike Resch

Chair and Secretary, NHRBC

<Reschmike1...><mailto:<Reschmike1...>

Kurk Dorsey