Date: 1/7/21 7:37 pm
From: Paul Plotnick via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] CTBirds Digest, Vol 5060, Issue 3
Go and park in the back of the Senior Center and walk next to the tennis
court and take path that leads down to the water. There's also a spot on
the other side of the pond where you can park and get a view. Of course the
Wigeon is not close to either viewing spot because as I stated in my
article "The Laws of Birding" that appeared in Bird Watcher's Digest some
years ago "The good ducks are always on the other side of the pond."