Date: 1/7/21 5:18 pm
From: Cynthia Crowley <cynthia.m.crowley...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Black Vultures persist
The last time I saw them (Jan 3) there was only one at the site, and was
here for at least a couple of hours. Another I saw soaring overhead, and I
never saw the third. At this point it's hard to tell which one is the 2020
fledgling, especially if they're not all visible together.

All 3 of them were here just a day or two prior. I was shocked enough to
buy and set up a trail cam to send alerts when they show up.

Cynthia (Burlington)

On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 7:48 AM Kyle Tansley <kyle.f.tansley...>
wrote:

> Cynthia has been seeing the family of 3 stop by the nest site from time to
> time. We're both perplexed as to why they haven't migrated yet, as the
> offspring certainly seems old enough to make the journey. I hope they're
> finding food alright!

Join us on Facebook!