Date: 1/7/21 5:14 pm
From: Bob Reiling <rreiling2...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] Glaucous Gull and adult male Eurasian Wigeon
All.
A little after 10 AM this morning (1/7/21) I had an adult male EURASIAN WIGEON swimming toward a line of roosting ducks between the third and fourth islands from the Southeast corner of of Salt Pond A16. Unfortunately the EUWI had joined the far side of the line of ducks before I was able to take a photo and my poor, distant photos only show a portion of the head. Later at 10 :43 I was able to photograph a preening 2nd winter GLAUCOUS GULL on the first island closest to the Southeast corner of Salt Pond A16 which suddenly disappeared after an adult HERRING GULL walked in front of it. View this checklist online at https://ebird.org/checklist/S78850887
Take care,
Bob Reiling

View/Reply Online (#23413): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/23413
-=-=-