Date: 1/7/21 4:44 pm
From: Judi Booker <judib22...>
Subject: [va-bird] Black-capped Chickadee?
I noticed that Dave Carr had recently seen a Black-capped Chickadee at Abrams Creek Wetland Preserve here in Winchester, so when I was there this morning, I kept an eye out. I'm not very experienced with id'ing them and would love for people's feedback on this chickadee I saw there this morning.
Thanks in advance!

Judi Booker

[cid:9e1a0c9a-26bb-4190-977e-17b5cdbbb823]

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon> Virus-free. www.avast.com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=link>

<bird...> To unsubscribe, send email to