Date: 1/7/21 1:09 pm
From: Barbara Volkle <barb620...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Varied Thrush in Sudbury - please limit visitation - see below
Simon Perkins has been in touch with the homeowner.

From Simon:

1. No more than two cars at a time, so if there are two cars on the
street when you arrive, come back later.
2. No visitors on weekends.

*
Here's the message from the homeowner:

Just an update, the thrush has been a regular crowd pleaser, showing up
several times a day for a brief period to satisfy the staked out
birders.  However, I'm getting complaints from my husband about the
number of cars on the street, so I'm reaching out to see what is the
best way to limit the birders.  Also, it would be great if we could have
the weekend birder free. I thought maybe the interest would taper off in
a few days, and maybe it still will, but I may be underestimating the
interest in this bird.  Thanks!
*
With your help, the homeowners will be happy and visitation can continue
on this limited basis.
Thanks everyone!

Barbara Volkle
Northborough, MA  <barb620...>