Date: 1/7/21 7:50 am
From: Frances Wright <tarmacvista...>
Subject: Re: [birders] light pollution
I have Google Earth Pro on my computer. Look for the view of Leamington,
Ontario, CA and you can see the number of greenhouse rectangles surrounding
the little town. Leamington is just north of Pointe Pelee and Kingsville
is a bit to their west. And, this is a 2016 photograph so there might even
be more now. Fran.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAEtLWEyWQe8ed4i_SJgZpAHPwM1hZUR%<2BNXrWXXkqh9QxngOSpg...>

Join us on Facebook!