Date: 1/7/21 7:24 am
From: David Provencher via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Submitting survey info for points, Big January Atlas competition
As a reminder, please don't share eBird checklists with me (but do share
with ctbirdatlas!) when providing me with your update on where/when you
performed a survey. If I accept a shared checklist it becomes part of my
eBird sightings and I don't want that, even though I'd end up with a
whopping January list! There is that caveat in birding ethics about
actually being there in order to "count" a bird...

So just a note with the date/time/block number is all I need. You can send
them as you go or all at once at the end of the competition period.

Thanks!

Dave Provencher