Date: 1/7/21 2:50 am
From: David Larson <dlarson...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Semi-Superbowl of Birding - January 30, 2021
Folks,
A reminder -
The good news is that the Superbowl is ON this year, but we’re calling it the Semi-Superbowl of Birding 2021. Of course, there are modifications due to the pandemic, including the composition of teams, online checklist submission, a virtual tally party, and others. Teams this year must be in the same safety bubble—from 1-7 persons.
For details, please see the modified rules and checklist on our webpages at
(www.massaudubon.org/superbowl<http://www.massaudubon.org/superbowl>) and (www.massaudubon.org/get-outdoors/wildlife-sanctuaries/joppa-flats/news-events/superbowl-of-birding<http://www.massaudubon.org/get-outdoors/wildlife-sanctuaries/joppa-flats/news-events/superbowl-of-birding>).
You can register by calling Melissa Vokey at Joppa Flats at 978-462-9998. Team registration is a flat $20, but you’ll have to supply your own pizza.
I am delighted that we will be able to run a Semi-Superbowl this year. I hope you will be able to participate. Stay safe and healthy throughout the winter and let’s hope that we are back to the regular Superbowl in 2022!

Dave

David Larson
North Shore Region Ornithologist
Mass Audubon