Date: 1/6/21 11:30 pm
From: Alvaro Jaramillo <chucao...>
Subject: Re: [southbaybirds] Shoreline at Mountain View Highlights 6 January
Oliver

That is a Barn Swallow, check out the very long tail. As well as the white on the tail, that is a key feature. I assume this was in summer, if so, please make sure you post the date of the photo. Dates are vital to our understanding of which birds are present in any area, and also in making sense on how to interpret a photo. Dates and Locations – vital, otherwise the photos are not all that useful to understanding the bird in the photo.

Take care,

Alvaro

Alvaro Jaramillo

<mailto:<alvaro...> <alvaro...>