Date: 1/6/21 5:14 pm
From: Bill Bousman <barlowi...>
Subject: [southbaybirds] New Chicago Marsh, Pond A16, and Breached A17
Folks:

Today, 1/6/21, I walked around Pond A16 and birded the marsh, pond, and
breached A17.  It was a nice day with a bit of rain and a rainbow.  I
found a sleeping male EURASIAN WIGEON on the strip islands between
islands #17 and #18.  Near the end of my visit, I saw a male BLUE-WINGED
TEAL preening in Artesian Slough.  Also in the slough was a
"white-headed" male RUDDY DUCK.  This plumage aberration has occurred
locally in the county in past years.

Bill Bousman
Menlo Park

View/Reply Online (#23406): https://groups.io/g/southbaybirds/message/23406