Date: 1/6/21 3:17 pm
From: Paul Kursewicz <pkursewicz...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Townsend's Warbler - Yes
We were fortunate to see the bird within 20 minutes of our arrival. Started observing at 13 Kingsbury St. and looked from there into the backyard of 1 Dexter St. After 10 minutes the owner of 1 Dexter St. came out into his backyard and saw us looking at him. I waved my hand to say hi and he motioned with his hand for us to come on over. We walked down to the end of his driveway where we had a good look at the bird and took pictures. There were also 26 Turkeys in his backyard while we were there.

https://ebird.org/checklist/S78793405

Paul & Lynn
Epping