Date: 1/6/21 1:46 pm
From: Marlene A Condon <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender marlenecondon for DMARC)
Subject: [va-bird] Re: article about eBird, in Outside magazine
Wow, this is perhaps the most honest reporting of birding culture I think I've ever read! Thanks so much for sharing it. Sincerely,Marlene In a message dated 1/5/2021 4:08:47 PM US Eastern Standard Time, <falcosteve2...> writes:
Hello birders,Since many of you either use eBird, or know people who use it, I recommendthis  article in Outside magazine about the history, popularity, and"culture" of eBird.  I think it's balanced reporting, including somenegative aspects as well as positive.https://www.outsideonline.com/2419209/ebird-online-platform-app-birding<https://www.outsideonline.com/2419209/ebird-online-platform-app-birding>cheers,Steve JohnsonFairfax, Virginia  You are subscribed to VA-BIRD. To post to this mailing list, simply send email to <va-bird...> To unsubscribe, send email <tova-bird-request...> with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject field.  You can also unsubscribe, change your mail delivery settings to digest mode, or temporarily disable emails with vacation mode by going to https://www.freelists.org/list/va-bird, entering your email and selecting the desired option from the drop down.
<bird...> To unsubscribe, send email to