Date: 1/6/21 12:12 pm
From: Ron Huebner <feralbirder...>
Subject: Feral Birder Virtual Birding Calendar
Hi all. With all the restrictions due to Covid, I have found that virtual
birding events are exploding. As such, I am maintaining a public google
calendar that lists all these free events. You can find it on the Tulsa
Audubon website.
Each calendar event will have a link to Register in Advance. I do NOT vet
these events. Some are tremendously interesting while others are not so
much. But it's a great way to interact with birders, both close and
distant, and feels at least a bit like in person socializing.

To date, just for January there are over 85 virtual events listed from all
over the country. And the listings are still coming in. I will be updating
them on a regular basis, so check back often.

If you have additional information or questions, please let me know at the
following email address:
<feralbirdercalendar...>

I can supply an embed code for those who would like to include the calendar
on a website as well.

Bird ON!
--
Ron Huebner