Date: 1/6/21 9:57 am
From: 'Sally K. Scheer' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: RE: [birders] Not directly bird-related but close...
The Great Lakes mailing list sent good information about the source of this pollution and some actions being taken by local government in Canada. It’s massive GREENHOUSES in Canada and the locals there are also upset about the violation of the night sky and its effects on people and animals. I’ll try to forward the email but I’m pretty snowed under with work right now.

Sally Scheer

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<SJ0PR16MB4128989898FC0A0306AE03D8F9D10...> <https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<SJ0PR16MB4128989898FC0A0306AE03D8F9D10...>?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> .

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAFoKnJWPR8BQQjXbynpmk2_Fg_ry3VEQuMTmVRiS1E28F%<3Dx60w...> <https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAFoKnJWPR8BQQjXbynpmk2_Fg_ry3VEQuMTmVRiS1E28F%<3Dx60w...>?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> .

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/004301d6e455%246244d6c0%2426ce8440%24%40com.

Join us on Facebook!