Date: 1/6/21 8:17 am
From: Andrew McGann via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: Re: [CT Birds] Corrected Online Ovenbird Lecture tomorrow night
Hi All,

I would like to add some additional information as well. This webinar requires paid tickets, and the cost for non-members is $10, and the cost for members of The Connecticut Audubon Society is $8. (I just found this out on the website to which Patrick provided the hyperlink, and I thought others might like to know this as well.)

All the best & happy new year-birds,
Andy McGann

New Haven