Date: 1/5/21 8:42 pm
From: Mark Chavez <markchavez...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] The Morrison hybrid Sapsucker
Can you show us the photos that show the black in the nape? I have circulated these photos to respected birders in Southern California that state there is no way to rule out the southern race. This was 10 -0 in favor of a good or not able to rule out. I don’t see this birds on a daily basis so I referred to them. So the question is.. can u say 100%.

Sent from my iPhone