Date: 1/5/21 6:25 pm
From: Brian walsh <mrbrianwalsh2...>
Subject: [AZNMbirds] [EXT]Santa Gertrudis Lane, Santa Cruz River
External Email

Hanna Blood and I birded the Santa Gertrudis Lane area. We had two RUFOUS-BACKED ROBINS (min).
They were working in the row Hackberries on the De Anza Trail South of the Lane. Also in the area a GREEN KINGFISHER,
we believe it to be a female. It was near a wiki-up and further upstream from there. We enjoyed watching it take a fish out of the mighty
Santa Cruz. A pair of Hepatic Tanagers and some Lawrence's Goldfinches added a little color to our day

Brian Walsh