Date: 1/5/21 6:02 pm
From: Rebecca Suomala <rsuomala2...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Clay-colored Sparrow this morning
The Clay-colored Sparrow put in an appearance at my feeders at 7:30 this morning. This is only its third visit and the times I have seen it have been on cloudy or rainy mornings.

The best place to watch for it is from Cypress Street as described below. Watch for it on the ground by the dead sunflower stalks.

You are probably better off using the car as a blind. So far no one has found it recently by walking the neighborhood, but you are welcome to park in my driveway - be sure to park on the LEFT side so I can come in and out on the right side.

Becky Suomala
Concord, NH