Date: 1/5/21 2:22 pm
From: PAMELA KASNET <pamkas...>
Subject: Re: [NHBirds] Site and Sight
Ooh, Al, not well received, I see. As a card carrying member of the Grammar Police myself, I get your frustration. So often I bite my tongue or restrain my typing digits when reading things online or, even worse, in a print publication. Another common and irritating lack of understanding is the spelling of the word "lose," as in to misplace something. So many people spell it "loose," as in "I'm about to loose my mind!" Oh, the pitfalls of the English language.

Pam Kasnet
Exeter