Date: 1/5/21 1:24 pm
From: Aaronian, Richard S. <raaronian...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Turkey Vultures, Exeter
Turkey Vulture 67
Counted as they flew over our back yard on Washington St. toward roost in the vicinity of Kings Way Ave., Michael Ave. and Colcord Pond Drive off Rt. 27. I couldn’t locate the actual roost site but Len Medlock may have as he reported them a few days ago. Quite a site as they flew over.
Rich Aaronian

Sent from my iPad