Date: 1/5/21 1:08 pm
From: Steve Johnson <falcosteve2...>
Subject: [va-bird] article about eBird, in Outside magazine
Hello birders,
Since many of you either use eBird, or know people who use it, I recommend
this article in Outside magazine about the history, popularity, and
"culture" of eBird. I think it's balanced reporting, including some
negative aspects as well as positive.
https://www.outsideonline.com/2419209/ebird-online-platform-app-birding

<https://www.outsideonline.com/2419209/ebird-online-platform-app-birding>
cheers,