Date: 1/5/21 11:26 am
From: molly.j711 via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Pine Grosbeaks 101A Nashua
Had two flocks of pine grosbeaks just now in fruit trees lining the
Target/Texas Roadhouse plaza. 28 total. Very docile, I didn't have
binocs on me so I pulled the car right up to them to ID and they paid
me absolutely no attention. Finally! A lifer for me. -Molly JacobsonMerrimack

--
To Change your e-mail delivery settings (digest, daily, no mail)
visit:

Join us on Facebook!